The Acerbis Adventure Jacket is the Swiss Army knife of touring jackets. The outer material of the jacket is made from Nylon and high density Polyester. A removable quilted inner lining and a UREAMAX™ membrane with 5000/5000 ml water proofing allows this jacket to be worn in a variety of weather conditions.
It features zip off sleeves, which are perfect for hot conditions, and articulated elbows for comfort. The jacket comes with multiple vents to help you stay cool, and deep cargo pockets, giving you extra packing ability for cell-phones, wallets, tools, etc..
The Acerbis Adventure jacket is a perfect companion for any adventurist.
- Touring fit
- Designed for Drink System (separately sold p/n 0016863.)
- CERTIFIED PROTECTION (CE EN 1621-1) EVA back protector
- Designed for Clay Level 2 back protector (separately sold)
- AC2 system (ACERBIS Air Clima Comfort)
- Ventilation provided by front and rear hidden panels
- Double zipper on sleeves for better ventilation; Removable sleeves
- Adjustable waist
- Neck with 2 buttons regulation closure
- Adjustable sleeves with buttons
- Adjustable waist with draw string
- Reflective inserts front and rear
- 10 pockets
- Zip to attach pants
The Acerbis Adventure Pants are made out of a waterproof durable high-density polyester material. They feature a quilted lining and UREAMAX™ 5000/5000 ml waterproof removable membrane.
Additional ventilation located on the hips allows air-flow when needed. An adjustable hook and button closure and adjustable elastic straps at the waist allow for adjustments to make them fit comfortably around the waist.
The Acerbis Adventure Pants also have two pockets and front and rear reflective inserts, and attach to the Acerbis Adventure Jacket with an internal ¾ body zipper.
- Touring fit
- Ventilation on the hips
- Adjustable waist with elastic strap
- Hook and buttons closure
- Front and rear reflective inserts
- 2 pockets
- CE EN 1621-1 CERTIFIED
RRP = R3000
For more information visit: www.ampsa.co.za