K1 is the AGV helmet for everyday riding challenges. Born from the AGV racing technology, ready for every road experience. The aerodynamic shape, racing-developed front air vents and wind-tunnel-tested spoiler maximize performances and give stability at a higher speed. The anti-scratch visor with Pinlock anti-fog allows a wider vertical and lateral field of vision. Comfort is no-compromise with Dry-Comfort soft and removable interiors.
- integrated spoiler
- Double D Retention System
- dry-comfort fabric
- removable and washable interiors
- removable nose guard
- removable wind protectors
- 2 shell sizes
- 4-Density EPS developed in 4 sizes
- ready for generic communication system
- Shell in HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) engineered in 2 sizes with 4-density EPS structured in 4 sizes.
Integrated Ventilation System
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the riders head. All the air vents are adjustable. Rear extractors are integrated into the spoiler.
- The spoiler integrated into the shell profile is inspired by Pista GP R´s Biplano and wind tunnel tested to maximize aerodynamic performance and stability.
- Dry-Comfort fabric interiors with a removable nose guard and wind protector. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Anti-scratch visor with Pinlock anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical and lateral visibility. The visor is available in 2 different sizes to optimize the match between visor and shell in any size and to reduce air drafts and noise.
- Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism with multiple steps.
- 1500 g
Price subject to change without notice.
|World of Motorcycles||012 765 0600|