A jacket for warmer days. The mesh panels allow maximum airflow. There are leather panels on the elbows. A removable lightweight windproof liner offers insulation when temperatures drop.
Overview & Specs
- Ideal jacket for warm riding days with a mesh body and sleeve panels allowing maximum cooling airflow
- In cooler temps, insert the lightweight windproof liner that blocks the airflow and is easily removable
- CE protectors (armor) in shoulders and elbows offer excellent protection and are removable
- Action back, side zipper adjustability, and snap cuffs and collar ensure a comfortable fit
- Leather panels in sleeves’ high-wear elbow and forearm areas add durability
- Two exterior pockets and one convenient interior pocket
- Branding on the front and back, and embroidered patch on the right sleeve
|Colour||Black & White|
|Material||Outer Shell: 95% Polyester, 3% Leather, 2% Nylon D Liner: 100% Nylon; Lining: 100% Polyester|
|Fit||Most Indian Motorcycle® clothing is designed to be fitted. If you are between sizes or want a more casual look, consider sizing up.|
|Interior||D Liner: 100% Nylon; Lining: 100% Polyester|
|Shell||Outer Shell : 95% Polyester, 3% Leather, 2% Nylon|
|Other Specifications||Removable CE protectors in shoulders and elbows. Action back. Antique brass snaps. Fixed lining- air mesh. Windproof removable liner. 2 exterior and 1 interior pocket. Side adjustment zips, snap collar & wrists.|
|Care And Cleaning||Outer: Remove armor before cleaning. Entrust to specialist leather cleaner only. Do not wash. Do not Dry Clean. Do not tumble dry. D-liner: Use mild detergent. Cold rinse, short spin. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Do not Dry Clean. Do not tumble dry.|
This product is available to purchase on the Indian Motorcycle 'Online Shop'.
Price subject to change without notice.