LADIES LEATHER CONNELLY X RED WING SHOES
This boot is based on Red Wing Shoes’ Engineer boot and has been updated for Indian Motorcycle® riders. This 11-inch pull-on boot features plain toe styling, Heeled Oil Resistant Cushion Crepe sole to provide grip and lighter weight, and an instep strap to adjust the fit. The premium Red Wing Shoes® Black Harness leather, original Indian Motorcycle® buckles, embossed logo, and white stitching deliver the best of fashion and function. These boots feature Goodyear welt construction and puritan chain stitching.
SIZING AND BREAK-IN
A new pair of Red Wing® Heritage boots should fit comfortably tight on your foot, with enough room to freely wiggle your toes. Over time the full-grain leather upper, leather footboard, and cork midsole mold to your feet, creating an enduring and customized fit over time with each wear.
HISTORY BEHIND THE STYLE
Originally developed for engineers working on America’s railroads in the 1930s, the pull-on styling, and minimal stitching were designed to protect their feet from hot embers.
Overview & Specs
- This boot is based on Red Wing Shoes’ popular Iron RANGER® and has been modified for Indian Motorcycle® riders. It is an 8-inch boot developed to provide a stable fit and ankle protection, has a Vibram® 430 sole to provide higher grip and abrasion resistance, and features a double layer leather toe cap for protection. The premium Red Wing Shoes® Amber Portage leather, gunmetal eyelets, and all brown stitching make these boots a favorite for riding and being seen around town. These boots feature Goodyear welt construction and triple stitched quality
- Two Iconic American brands that were founded in the early part of the twentieth century: Indian Motorcycle® in 1901 and Red Wing Shoes® in 1905. Both share a legacy of authenticity, craftsmanship, and products that embody a legendary spirit. Today both brands also share the great state of Minnesota. Our corporate headquarters are located about 80 miles apart and our shared values took us down US-10 to see what might happen when these two brands get together
- Red Wing Shoes® and Indian Motorcycle® partnered on the release of a complete line of limited edition, high-quality, handcrafted motorcycle boots. This partnership provides our riders with the best America has to offer, utilizing the highest quality fine-grain leather that will deliver the utmost comfort, protection, and style
- A new pair of Red Wing® Heritage boots should fit comfortably tight on your foot, with enough room to freely wiggle your toes. Over time the full-grain leather upper, leather footboard, and cork midsole mold to your feet, creating an enduring and customized fit over time with each wear
- These work boots were built for iron miners who required a double layer of leather over the toe for extra safety. It’s tough and elegant all at once
|Material||Upper: 100% Leather, Insole: 100% Leather; Outsole: Other Materials|
|Fit||Most Indian Motorcycle® clothing is designed to be fitted. If you are between sizes or want a more casual look, consider sizing up.|
|Care And Cleaning||Light cleaning: Use warm water and a soft-bristle brush to remove stuck-on dirt. Then use a clean, dry cloth to wipe away any remaining excess dirt. Deep cleaning: For heavily soiled areas, use a clean cloth or brush to apply Red Wing Shoes® Leather Cleaner. Wipe the cleaner away with a damp cloth and allow the leather to dry. Condition: Apply Red Wing Shoe® All Natural Leather Conditioner with a clean, soft cloth. Use the product sparingly as it will darken the leather. Shine the boot by brushing with a soft horse-hair brush. Protect: Add extra protection to preserve your footwear. Red Wing Shoes® Leather Protector provides an invisible shield from water, dirt, oil, and mud.|
This product is available to purchase on the Indian Motorcycle 'Online Shop'.
Price subject to change without notice.